24.9.06

Hit me again


Watch out, Sarajevo...I'm BACK!

Post sunset is now happy hour at the bakery--cranking out the hot rolls faster than you can say "Ramadan"

"Frizer" means "male hair stylist"--this is where I'll be going fortnightly (or so) since my hair has recently become much higher maintenance

Mosque near my apartment: if you notice the lights on the lower left hand side of the building, there is a fast food restaurant, a salon, and a mini market added on: Mosque/strip mall, convenience and worship--quite American!

My favorite convenience store. Most beloved items: eggs and bake rolls (bagel chips)

Sunday morning at Evandeoska Crkva: true worship

Symbol of hope and God's promise for Sarajevo

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Looking foxy with the hair hon! And the rose is a fantastic symbol of God's hope - such amazing things can come from nothing and through so much! Hurrah.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey you!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home