22.4.06

A twelve hour music rehearsal today for the citywide church service Sunday morning. At 2, worship team was fortified with the most delicious Sarajevan burgers yet; caffeine at 5.

One of the guitarists, Ivan (Ee-vahn) drove me home tonight, and as we drove, I stared as he began to give me the "you know what's wrong with America and President Bush?" bit. I smiled and kept the immature "Who's country was and whose wasn't covered with land mines in 1992?" retort to myself. Soon I will, but I still haven't repented for thinking it.

It was nice coming home to Grbavicka 62 tonight. The noises are becoming my noises, the garbage truck guys are becoming my garbage truck guys, friends are coming and going from here, adding memory and warmth to the place. It's starting to feel right.

Loku noc (goodnight)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home