13.2.07

Back to normal, I guess...sort of

It's only been a few hours since their departure, and I'm already bemoaning the fact that my parents are en route back to the States...Soooo, part of my self-pitying session is adding more pictures of their trip on here...in a few days things will feel normal again I guess...but I'm in all sorts of denial right now. :)

Our glasses match! This is at one of my favorite restaurants in the old town, "Inat Kuća," (EE-NAHT KOO-CHA: which means the "House of Spite")--great Bosnian Pot (the stew, not "the 'pot'"! :)


This is where I teach. As is the case with most buildings here, the outside looks awful but the inside is quite lovely, darling

Mom's talking about how delicious the ćevapi is. And it is.


Church Sunday night: they just moved the service to the evening, and I felt like a heathen not getting up for church that morning, although somehow I was able to console myself with a lot of kafa and some Scripture


Dad preaching, Drina translating. Afterwards, Drina says to my dad, "Well, I preached a great sermon, I don't know about you!"

"I can't believe I fell for that worm and hook thing...I've gotta be some kind of naive." -Last night's dinner

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bekah,

There is just too much to comment on from these pictures, more later.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what I would do for a conversation over coffee with Rebekah right now...

5:33 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh what I would do for a whole raw fish.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what I would do for a wife with whole raw fish breath.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Dad do a pretty good job speaking with a translator?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home