19.9.05


The post collegiate search for employment has ended. Last week I was hired to work on the press floor of a printing company here in Stafford. It's not as romantic as all that--the work is backbreaking and there are new projects coming at us constantly from all sides. But I'm one of those people who needs to feel like I've not just sat at a desk playing Solitaire or Internet Checkers all day...so my need for a sense of accomplishment is daily satisfied. Hurrah. Oh and I also get to indulge in Top 40 music for 8 hours a day...Natasha Bedingfield rocks; the new ones from Green Day and Kelly Clarkson are nothing but annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I'm going to start calling you Benjamin Franklin. Publish me an almanac NOW!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kermit and Elektra said...

Way to go Benjamima! the need for sense of accomplishment is inscribed on our very souls.
~K.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home