4.5.06

Rahab

You're the only one who can make me laugh so hard I actually start crying uncontrollably.
Some of the best memories I have are standing in line at Shopper's, wines and cheeses in hand, late nights on Cowan Boulevard and on the back deck in summer, Gino's East that night in Chicago (WHY didn't I give that guy my leftovers?), drives down 28, your birthday 2 years ago, dancing in front of the mirror in that hotel room at the Jamison in Harrisonburg...
Oh, what's the use? I don't have any favorite memories. They're ALL my favorite, because YOU'RE my favorite (really crying now). I love you so much, there's nothing more I can say. You're my best and truest friend. Nice. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Bekah, you pitiful doggins. You're my favorite. For heaven's sake.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Excellent post, bekah - you almost made me cry! I know it's gotta be so rough being way over there when all of this exciting stuff is happening thousands of miles away. Just remember that God knew exactly what he was doing when he called you to Bosnia a few months ago. Revel in the profound (and seemingly absurd!) mystery of his purposes. And look forward to getting your butt over here for the whole month of August!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear bekah, i will send you a photo of us canoodling in the shape of a "b." i have a hunch that will help, no?

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bekah- No wonder you were crying on the phone last night! I'm so glad you guys have had that close a friendship! THAT is a blessing, and you'll always have it.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Thanks, guys--Jeremy, yes that will definitely help--that's just what I was going to suggest actually. :) Can't wait to see you all in August!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home