16.6.06

Post 92: The Headache

I've got the headache today somethin' fierce and I've been sitting motionless all morning and early afternoon. Sudden movements send jolts of unpleasantness into my already throbbing noggin. So I decided to make a list of all the items of comfort for the days when I'm under the weather...Please add yours under each category:

Clothing:
1 large bathrobe
flannel pants
inappropriately thick socks

Food:
Campbell's soup: tomato and chicken noodle
PG Tipps English tea
Baked custard
Cream of Wheat

Diversions:
Sandra Bullock or Bill Murray
Roald Dahl or Madeleine L'Engle
Word searches, horribly easy ones
I make pity party compilation CD's for myself

Preferred Meds:
Everything: Green and black tea
Headache: Ibuprofen
Cold and Flu: DayQuil/NyQuil
Puking: Nothing, I'd rather be dead

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

NICE for my dog! I would add, as far as bomforting items, Orson.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clothing:
a huuge redskin t-shirt

Food:
a piece of peanutbutter toast that mom never fails to make me but I never eat.

Diversions:
Maury and The Price Is Right

Preferred Meds:
Jesus and Everclear

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home