20.7.06

Hello

The past several weeks have been quite busy--thank you for your forgiveness. It's been fun touring Americans around Sarajevo! Gotten to show off my slowly-improving Bosnian conversational skills.

Last night I took a couple of friends out to a Thai restaurant--best Thai food in E. Europe is found in downtown Sarajevo, by the way. Way overpriced and overpopulated by Americans and Germans--delicious.

I go to the States in 3 days for the wedding, vacation, etc. Trying to think of how I'm going to sum up these past 4 months in Sarajevo to friends and family...I think a smile, a shrug, and some Milka chocolate should do the trick.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, have a fantastic time at home Bekah. Are you back in Sarajevo soon? I really like the humility of what you write and I'm glad you've had a good few weeks. The pictures are fab.
God bless

7:50 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey there! Yeah I am back in Sarajevo in mid-September--and will remain here at least until April or until God says, "Go!" Thank you for reading--hope you're doing well!!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home