13.8.06

Wedding Weekend

Awww!
Manicures and pedicures--woo hoo!
Mom and Aunt Missy soaking it up!
I think at one point we all fell asleep in these massage chairs
Thanks to Christa and Aunt Missy for treating all of the girls to a relaxing afternoon of pampering and pink champagne!

Aren't my cousins absolutely gorgeous?!
Uncle Mike's pseudo-personality, "Fred"
Dad and Rachel practicing to walk the gauntlet


My new sisters-in-law, Shannon and Carrie, toasting to Rachel and Jeremy
My BEAUTIFUL family--love them all so much
Two words: Maloooooone's and SHRAAAAAAANEY! ;)
Rachel with the moms' flowers
Christa and me!!! I love you, Shraen!
Our terrifying bartender: my brother was convinced he's part-demon
Nod back to FCS days, "Mr. Fulcher" and Jered stacking tables!
Rachel and I trying to be emo--it gives more the attempting to pick our nose effect, I think
Jesus and Moses presiding over the liquor cabinet--making sure we don't have too much fun
Preception party flowers: They overran the kitchen sink and counters--anywhere there was access to water!
Isn't Elisabeth's hair gawwwgeous??
Kelly, Rachel, Liz, Kathryn: Rachel's college friends--love you girls so much!
Gathering necessary wedding items at Costco
Rachel modeling her veil

Mom and Rachel minutes before the wedding, tear :)


Sorry I only have a picture of Jeremy's back--more to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home